We are looking to gather images of people or places. Memories, in written form, or even recorded.
- Photographs of things on paper like maps, documents, certificates and even things connected with people's work, such as old pay slips or time sheets.
- Photographs of dedication pages in family bibles.
- Photographs of objects
- things specifically in connection with the railway and the brickworks in Tondu such as railway timetables or tickets.
- Things connected with the church itself, for example photographs of weddings held there in years gone by.
- Photographs connected with Jerusalem chapel, which was the only other chapel in Tondu village, and of other churches and chapels in the area which are now gone such as the Wesleyan Chapel and Trinity Chapel in Aberkenfig.
- Photographs or memories of Tondu racecourse (yes, there really was such a thing!
- Names of people or families connected with Tondu
- Family trees
- Details of any books or articles about Tondu and district.
We would love to hear your suggestions to add to the list.